Additional Directorate General of Army Education
RTI Cell, G-6, D-1 Wing, Sena Bhawan
Integrated Headquarter of MoD (Army)
DHQ PO, New Delhi 110011
Subject:- Information under RTI Act, 2005 about the meat / animal supplier – contractors.
Please find attached here with the DD of worth ten rupees in favour of the GSO-1, RTI Fund payable at New Delhi & following information required under RTI Act, 2005:-
- That do you know – animals are being ill treated during their transportation towards their supply to the Indian Army for slaughter or Indian Army do not have their slaughter houses & they preferred meat only not live animals?
- If Indian Army has their own slaughter houses then do you know the rules about how to slaughter animals?
- If Indian Army do not have the slaughter houses & you depends upon the meat suppliers / contractors then do you that animals are being ill treated during their transportation towards slaughter houses & animals are being shifted under very heavy stress, pain, injury & some time death, animals are being slaughtered violating the rules made out by the Govt. & the meat became un-hygienic for human consumption, as some time sick, pregnant, injured animals slaughtered by them ?
- Do you know that the animals are being transported from Delhi to J&K under Indian Army supply cover in a very cruel manner violated law of the land & animals are shifted under very heavy stress, pain, injury & some time death?
- Please supply me the complete list of the animal / meat suppliers to the Indian Army nationwide along with terms & conditions decided between the Indian Army & suppliers / contractors.
Hence you are requested to supply me the above said information along with the actions to be taken against the violators of the agreements made out between the Indian Army & suppliers / contractors.
Representative of OIPA in India,
C-38, Rose Apartment, Prashant Vihar,
DELHI – 110085.http://in.youtube.com/watch?
Cc for information & n / action to:-
The Union Defense Minister / The Union Defense Minister – state.
The Union Minister for Environment & Forest.
The Defense Secretary to the Govt. of India.
The Secretary, Union Ministry for Environment & Forest
The Chief of the Army staff, New Delhi.
The Chairman, AWBI / The Secretary, AWBI